I’ve changed the type of fats my mom eats. She’s almost eliminated all the regular vegetable and seed oils you see at the supermarket – such as canola, corn, sunflower, soybean and so forth, to eating fats such as:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Macadamia Nut Oil
- Flaxseed Oil (Udo’s Oil is my favorite)
She has about 25% – 40% of her diet from these healthy fats.
I’ve actually reduced her protein intake. She has eliminated all dairy – no milk, cheese, yogurt, etc. She eats:
- Salmon – 3x weekly
- Pasture Raised Bison/Buffalo – 1x weekly
- Pasture Raised Whole Eggs – 4 – 6 eggs weekly
- Pasture Raised Chicken – 1x weekly
- Vegetable protein powder – 2x weekly (no soy)
It’s not much protein at all, maybe just one meal daily. The rest her protein will come from plant-based food, vegetables, beans, and so forth.
Everyone is afraid of carbs these days, but you shouldn’t be at all. My mom has reduced “bad” carbs such as cereals, pastries, pasta, bread, and so forth – anything that’s packaged, “man-made”, and has a long shelf life, which contains a ton of ingredients. You want natural carbs.
She now eats:
- White or wild rice (her favorite)
- Beans and Legumes – black beans and lentils are her favorite, cooked in a pressure cooker to remove lectins which cause inflammation
- Fruit – NO juice, whole fruit
- Vegetables – she’s not a fan but will eat some broccoli, carrots, and spinach mainly
And that’s it for the diet.
Water, Tea, and CholesLo
She drinks more water these days, but not as much as she should. She loves her tea (Earl Grey and green tea).
Of course, she still takes CholesLo daily. But she’s increased her dosage as she’s gotten older, which has made additional improvements in her lipid levels:
- Lowering triglycerides
- Decreasing Homocysteine Levels
- Improving HDL/LDL ratios dramatically
- Cleansing and detoxing her liver, where 80% of your cholesterol is made (NOT from the foods you eat)
- Reducing inflammation and blood sugar
Quick Start Tips
Now, I’m not asking you to make all of these changes to your diet – it took some time with my mom.
I’ve listed the foods you should eat and what to avoid. Just try your best to add some in daily and over the next few weeks and months, you’ll all of a sudden see yourself eating much better without making any real sacrifices.
Try to walk daily as well. The best time is after a meal. Just walking 10 mins after a meal will make improvements.
Don’t forget to drink more water.
And make sure you’re taking CholesLo daily – it’s just a small pill you take daily.
It’s the easiest and fastest way of making improvements in your cholesterol levels. It’s natural, convenient, and it’s safe!
You can get the details on CholesLo below.
Do what my mom does and you’ll never need cholesterol lowering drugs.
Here you can find the answer about “How you can lower your cholesterol”…
Here you can find the answer about “How you can increase your libido”…